Wednesday, January 11, 2012

don't know why

my back is hurting this morning in the same old spot.....the damp weather....or did I somehow "sleep wrong".....I didn't do anything different yesterday like pick up something heavy or whatever.....I rubbed on some extra Blue Goo after I got back from grocery shopping....no white rose potatoes, so I got red potatoes.....the Yukon Gold potatoes they have are similar to what I was looking for, but they are only sold by the bag, not loose.....it would take me forever to use a bag of potatoes.....they would start sprouting before I could use them all....anyway, I did get a small pork roast, and some applesauce.....so maybe tomorrow I'll make iron skillet pork roast with red potatoes.....today I'm going to fix a piece of steak with an artichoke and cheese toast....their artichokes looked decent today, fairly good size for the price.....I did get wet going into the store, but it was just drizzling as I was leaving and putting the stuff in the car....but I don't think there will be more walking today, there's a long line of stormy weather on the regional radar....

No comments:

Post a Comment