Thursday, January 19, 2012

north wind

a little below freezing ......mostly clear, some high clouds.....that deli chicken salad is good, crunchy bits of celery in it.....I suppose I can make my own later in the week with some of the chicken I'm going to roast......but I don't have any celery.....I'll put in sweet pickle relish, and maybe some curry powder.....did remember to get more of that yesterday.....got more olive oil too, the larger bottle was two dollars off.....those Florida strawberries are all right, but not as sweet as the North County strawberries I used to get for free at the Swap Meet at the right time of year.....fruit vendors would leave boxes of them at the gate for us workers.....some time I should get a soldering iron at Radio Shack and touch up the input jack on the white Strat....it's got a bad connection and a hum.....the Teisco Del Rey could use some work on the switches too.....some time or other, maybe.....today I can do laundry, and the bathroom sink needs washing.....watched CATCH-22 last night.....a movie with both Arthur Garfunkel and Orson Welles in it.....I know I read the book way back when, but I don't remember watching that movie in 1970.....there's probably a lot of things I don't remember from 1970....

No comments:

Post a Comment