Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Florida strawberries

they had a big display of those out as you go into the produce section....pretty cheap, so I got some.....tasty mid-morning snack.....and I did get a 4 pound hen to iron skillet in the oven one of these days.....and cornbread stuffing was 2 for 1 so now I have that for this chicken and another box for a future chicken.....or for pork chops.....and I got a good-sized ham slice and peas and pintos and a potato.....today I think I'll have fried ham and potato with cabbage......got more snack mix and mixed it in with what was here already, so I'm set for TV snacking.....and I'm going to have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.....with some corn chips and a glass of wine.....some time after lunch I'll go for a walk....

No comments:

Post a Comment