Monday, January 9, 2012

forgot it was a monday

well, I forgot that the guitar store is closed Mondays....I think I've done that before....and I was going to go into the new mom-and-pop donut shop that opened recently real close to the guitar store and look for an apple fritter....since the ad for the place in the paper said they had them....but.....closed Sunday and Monday.....oh well...so I continued on to Walmart and did find snack mixes at cut-rate prices.....and the good deal on a big bottle of mouth wash....but the Walmart bakery section didn't have any apple fritters out either....so I got a pastry I don't know the name of....the single pastries don't have name tags.....anyway, a while after I got home I cut the pastry in half and made one cup of coffee.....coffee and sugary pastry gave me a brief head-ache....but the rain had given way to fog....so a walk in fog around the park cleared my head....I found a free Jack Vance story at the kindle store and read that, it wasn't very long.....the single sugary pastry was only 58 cents.....

No comments:

Post a Comment