Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the skies cleared

the fog burned off....and it got warm enough in the afternoon to sit out on the front porch and use the wi-fi ......I got a library book that was a sequel, so I found the author online and got a summary of the plot so the story would make a little more sense.....no e-edition available or maybe I could have put that into kindle and read things in the proper order....and I did find several new books by authors I know at the library....so I've got plenty to read.....cousin Emily was there to check out the books.....and a neighbor from down the street was there, his books were due today too......it was still foggy enough that time of morning for most people to be driving with head-lights on.....

1 comment:

  1. later I did find the earlier books in kindle editions.....but they were $6.99, same as the paperback....if I go over to the main branch library in Laurens they have them over there to check out ......

    ReplyDelete