Saturday, January 21, 2012

drizzles and fog

so far this morning......storm fronts moving over Athens and Augusta right now are headed in this general direction......was dry enough right at sunrise to walk for the paper....but you couldn't see any sunrise, just fog.....45 degrees outside......but I don't know about another walk.....it would probably rain on me looks like.....well, I have things I can read......finish up the library books by Monday......got a Guitar Player Thursday I think it was, still some articles in there I haven't read....the mail yesterday was my tax statement from Social Security.....I won't have to file again this year.....train going by right now.....I was reading in the paper a bit ago how one train from Atlanta to South Carolina was delayed the other morning because two guys tried to drive their pick-up truck across the river on a train trestle.....ended up wedged in the ties half-way across way up in the air at 5:30 AM.....

1 comment:

  1. fell asleep on the sofa to the sound of the rain....later the thunder woke me up....don't know if it's the stormy weather or just that this is Mill Village Precinct, but the only cars I've seen at the polling place across the street so far are the two cars that were there at seven when the polls opened.....the election workers?

    ReplyDelete