Monday, February 13, 2012

2 more lost truck drivers this morning

looking for Richloom, relying on GPS.....if you just google "Richloom Clinton" you get an accurate map of how to get there.....I went over to the library, and into the grocery store for orange juice....21 degrees this morning.....they are still predicting snow flurries around dawn tomorrow....I'll try walking again after lunch, maybe the sun will have taken the edge off the chill by then....this below freezing stuff makes my lower back ache if I stay out in it too long.....I just had one of those french bread pizza things for supper last night, too lazy to figure out anything else to cook....I guess I'll have grilled cheese lunch today, alternate that with chicken salad....one of the neighbors said she had heard there was a fire in the mill last night....turns out it was Lydia Mill, across the tracks....not the mill around the block from here....it's being demolished anyway, but there was a fire in a stairwell around 7 in the evening, of a suspicious nature as they say.....might have been somebody trying to get warm, it stayed pretty cold all day long Sunday....I don't remember hearing any firetrucks.....but I had the TV on I guess....watching fires in Athens and fighting in Syria, etc....and Whitney Houston.....I can't name any song of hers myself....off the top of my head....

1 comment:

  1. they arrested some teen-age dude for 3rd degree arson for burning down the old mill, which they were tearing down anyway.....

    ReplyDelete