Tuesday, February 21, 2012

about like yesterday morning

right at freezing, frost and clouds at sunrise.....more clouds today maybe, no sun coming in the living room window.....got the space heater on in here.....got up to 54 Monday, 58 this afternoon is the prediction.....I made the enchilada pie in the fashion of a New Mexico enchilada.....in other words in the middle of a large dish stacked up tall, instead of in a smaller dish covered with the sauce totally.....good stuff, plenty leftover......I think I'll drive over to Walmart, pretty much just to get out of the house and go somewhere.....I might look at their bakery bread, see if anything looks interesting....only two slices left of rye bread right now....watched more I Remember Nelson last night, only one more of those left to view.....got a historical novel by Conan-Doyle on the kindle.....he wrote plenty besides Sherlock apparently....this one is set in the Lord Nelson era....French spies along the seacoast, etc....maybe I'll go hog-wild and buy a lunch sandwich at the Walmart deli case.....

No comments:

Post a Comment