Wednesday, February 8, 2012

stir-fry

I'll make shrimp chow mein tonight, and chicken chow mein some other day....got the noodles, veggies, sauce, etc.....frozen shrimp, some chicken breasts at a decent price.....rye bread, swiss cheese, pickle loaf, jar of Greek peppers.....bite-size shredded wheat and a can of mixed nuts for snack mix this week....little green apples.....and the weekly paper to read next thing, 'cause it's light rain outside at the moment.....was raining on the grocery trip, drizzle for about one minute on my 20 minute sunrise walk....39 degrees ......I had hash browns, toast, egg-over-easy and two sausage links for supper last night......watched a movie about Mary Queen of Scots ....today is the anniversary of her death, beheaded by Elizabeth I......well, I'll eat my apple and read the paper.....oh, Vienna Sausages were marked down to .50 so I got a can of those too....

1 comment:

  1. It cleared off mostly and got warm enough to walk after lunch....today is the 2nd Wednesday of the month, so there are cars all up and down the street for USDA meat day at the Food Bank on the corner....always busy that day.....I sit out on the front porch and watch for a while....

    ReplyDelete