Wednesday, February 15, 2012

freezing fog

and a heavy frost....32 degrees when I checked the weather while drinking my tea after eating my oatmeal.....my ski jacket has those reflective strips down the arms, so people don't run me over crossing Elizabeth St. in poor visibility conditions.....that's my theory anyway....most of them had their headlights on so I could watch out.....the fog is starting to burn off OK now.....Clinton boy's basketball won their game last night, so next week they play Wade Hampton, which is the #3 seed.....that might be a tougher game......I guess I will do taco night....maybe even taco week.....have to use up the tortillas when I buy a package.....can make spanish rice with brown rice....don't see why not ......get lettuce and olives and make taco salad too.....need to get cheese and salsa....bell pepper and another onion....I'm out of garlic....it can be done, I'll head over to the store in a few minutes....more pintos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment