Thursday, February 2, 2012

more winter?

six more weeks of this weather would be OK.....today's predicted high is 69.....record high was 77 degrees in 1989.....54 on my early walk, overcast, damp from the rain in the middle of the night.....was raining when I went to bed about 10:30.....didn't watch much TV last night, was reading my library books, both hard-copy and kindle.....I might be lazy and just heat up leftovers from Wednesday today for supper.....yesterday's lunch was a boloney and cheese biscuit, with pickle and mayo....might do that again today, it was pretty tasty.....they got that grade crossing work finished, so Laurens St. is open at the tracks again, after about a week of the detour.....here around nine the sun is trying to burn through the clouds.....I should go out and walk some more I suppose.....didn't get any mail yesterday......

No comments:

Post a Comment