Sunday, February 19, 2012

wet

when I went out the door there was a cold blowing drizzle/light rain.....so I cranked up the Jeep to go get the paper.....48 degrees, and they say it will get colder as the day goes by....eventually getting down around freezing with a slight chance of snow by the middle of the night.....I think I'll be inside most of the day.....I can vacuum, maybe do a load of laundry.....for something different, I could open that can of Vienna sausages for lunch....with crackers and cheese.....more tacos last night.....with avocado.....I'm thinking of huevos rancheros for supper, just because I have lots of eggs, cheese, tortillas, and salsa.....and cilantro as a garnish......played at guitar a lot yesterday, and my wrist didn't bother me....it was just that one day it felt tweaked, thank goodness.....looking out at the back yard, the rain is coming down harder now.....ENE wind 7 mph.....so rain is blowing onto the front porch some.....no football to watch on a rainy day....I haven't even tried to get into college basketball this year.....maybe March Madness will be interesting in a few weeks.....Blue Hose lost last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment