Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Walmart trip

they have Easter baskets out already.....I did buy a turkey and colby-jack sandwich on a multi-grain bun for 3 bucks.....it will make two lunches for me....and back home I turned on the live 365 thing I had clicked on last night as a banner down at the bottom of the Roku.....this is pretty cool, there seem to be hundreds of niche stations .....there's a "1983 KROQ 106.7" station....time tripping to the max......for a nominal fee there are no commercials......right now I'm on the 15 day free trial with "Live Alternative" playing......

1 comment:

  1. I was out walking and there was another lost truck driver....but he wasn't looking for Richloom, he said he was looking for "reggae duns, mon".....Jamaican? Well, he did have an address, which is "Regal Downs",,,,in the old mill, they sell horse bedding for race tracks....we got it figured out....he was only half a block lost really.....

    ReplyDelete