Wednesday, February 22, 2012

warmer?

it might get into the 70s Thursday and Friday.....chance of rain tonight and on into the morning then warmer air coming from someplace I guess.....overcast this morning, in the 40s.....I had enchilada and salad again last night, used up the lettuce.....and it's grocery day again....so I had a chinese week and a mexican week.....don't think I could do an italian week.....maybe something with fish patties, I have tartar sauce.....chicken wings.....finished another kindle book last night, so I can look online later today for something else in that regard.....I have half of that Walmart deli sandwich left for lunch.....

1 comment:

  1. grocery results.....oven chicken wings, mac-n-cheese, green salad today....and I found a small corned beef brisket, so I'll have St. Pat's early, with red potatoes and cabbage.....and on sale they had a small pork sirloin already marinaded .....a mixed bag this week.....there will be brisket leftovers and maybe pork sirloin leftovers on into next week I imagine.....

    ReplyDelete