Friday, February 10, 2012

arctic air on the way

over the weekend.....all the way down into Florida.....predicting 20 degrees at sunrise Sunday....36 and clouded over here this morning....saved some of the chicken breast from last night to make curried chicken salad for lunch sandwiches....I have whole-grain rye bread that's pretty tasty....and slaw.....I might go ahead and make chicken chow mein tonight, still have plenty of vegetables, etc....the bowl of shrimp chow mein made a good hot lunch yesterday, on a dang cold day.....it did get warm enough to walk the park around noon, but then it clouded over again and the wind came up too, so when I tried to sit out on the porch for a while I gave up and came back inside pretty quick.....instead of snack mix, I had crackers and swiss cheese while I was watching something about Lord Nelson, and then something about King John and the Magna Carta after the news and before bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment