Saturday, February 25, 2012

they flipped the switch

back to "cold" for the weekend.....windchill 34F when I walked for the newspaper.....Lady Red Devils play for the Upper State AAA basketball championship today at 5 over in Greenville.....looks like the Daytona 500 is on Sunday afternoon.....the pork sirloin tacos were good for supper.....now I need to think of a couple more ways to do leftover pork roast.....with rice and gravy.....with BBQ sauce......I can nuke chicken wings this evening with leftover mac-n-cheese, continue with the salad side too.....it really poured rain here yesterday, I sat out on the porch and watched it for a while....wasn't cold out, just wet.....I got in a park walk between showers, almost....I got a little bit wet right as I was on the last block back home.....they are starting work on two new parking lots over by the Pharmacy School.....paid for by County bonds? It looks like the sidewalk is going to be dug up for a portion of my early walk.....I wonder if they'll put down those nice granite curb-stones like they did over by the bank, those look spiffy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment