Tuesday, February 14, 2012

no snow here

there was a little rain around first light, but it was 36 degrees so it wasn't cold enough for it to be snow.....so I guess I can go out walking earlier today, rather than waiting until after lunch.....it's not too bad out, no wind......no movies last night, just the news, Firefly, and then reading on kindle 'til 10:30.....I woke up thinking it was Wednesday, but quickly realized it was really Tuesday.....I have the chicken chow mein left for tonight, and then I can start planning meals for another week.....maybe it's time for mexican.....St. Patrick's is coming up, but a whole corned beef brisket is just too much to mess with.....though it does make good sandwiches.....too many sandwiches....and it's expensive....the cabbage I like.....oh well, we'll see....butter is getting low, can get eggs this week too.....the Red Devils host a first-round basketball playoff game at 7 this evening, since they went 7-0 in region.....but they are only seeded in the middle of the Upstate AAA because their overall record was only around .500......

No comments:

Post a Comment