Monday, February 20, 2012

late last night

before I went to bed the radar was showing some snow down into South Carolina, and the NC mountain counties were getting quite a bit.....Winter storm warnings for the Monday commute....but it's a holiday anyway, for the schools at least..so they didn't have to do the school closure advisements this time.....here there was just a lot of rain, and a heavy frost this morning....32 degrees at dawn.....I'm going to go ahead and make enchilada pie today, use up the other half of the ground beef and more tortillas.....the sun came out enough to go walk the park a bit ago.....Sunday there never was any walking weather.....I have pimiento-pickle loaf for lunch meat today I suppose.....with swiss on rye.....I should make a salad to go along with the enchilada, to use up the head of lettuce a little bit more.....still some olives left too....

No comments:

Post a Comment