Tuesday, February 7, 2012

down around freezing

early in the morning....I hope the frost isn't hard enough to hurt the peach blossoms.....walked for the newspaper all bundled up.....will probably delay any more walking until the afternoon, like I did yesterday......I did a bourbon glaze for the pork chop .....so there's some of that sausage casserole and some cornbread stuffing left....might mix them together in a pan and heat that up for supper ...... a Radio Shack ad was all I got in the mail for Monday.....I watched a Chinese Johnny Hallyday flick last night.....the "French Elvis".....sort of a Charles Bronson persona shooting at hit-men in Macau.....and I finished Death of Kings by Bernard Cornwell....looks like I could sweep, mop, and vacuum around here......they are working on power lines down the street, hope they don't glitch the power 'cause that always screws up the internet connection until everything can reset itself.....it looks like they are replacing some old utility poles that are split and cracked and leaning....our aging infrastructure.....I need to remember to get more cheese tomorrow at the store, there's just a little left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment