Sunday, February 12, 2012

2/12/12

and 12 degrees windchill at sunrise.....wind warning continues today, low humidity and high fire danger.....be careful taking a small boat out on a lake......I never turned the TV on yesterday.....for some reason there isn't any local news at six on Saturdays in this market.....during the week I watch the NBC station mostly, but on Saturday it just has weird sports on, like golf....or figure skating....the news crew gets the day off? so there's some sunshine coming into the living room, and I've got the electric fire running.....don't think I need to go outside in the cold for anything again today......I have kindle things to read.....I had cream sherry french toast and sausage for breakfast.....lunch can be chicken salad on rye with a side of slaw.....don't know what's for supper.....I'm low on orange juice, so maybe I'll pick some up in the morning when I go over to that side of town with my library books.....

No comments:

Post a Comment