Saturday, February 11, 2012

snow by Tuesday?

the weatherman was saying that the coldest days of this Winter are on the way.....it was clear and cold at sunrise, and you could see dark clouds to the West and North.....around 9:30 the front marked by those clouds got here with a bitter blast of wind.....I went out driving to Ora, and came back through Wattsville and Laurens....stopping at Walmart, but not finding what I was looking for there.....I'll go to a regular hardware store some other day, nothing urgent....but I did get some walking done inside the store, out of the wind.....I made enough chicken chow mein for two suppers, good stuff.....I've got one chicken breast left still that I can do something with this evening.....breaded and fried with pinto beans and slaw as the sides? I had chicken salad sandwich yesterday for lunch, so today I think I'll do grilled swiss on rye, corn chips, and a Greek pepper....glass of merlot, from Chile.....finished an e-book last night, a good science fiction short novel, lots of ideas in it......so some time today I'll look at Jasmine and Amazon for something else to download to the kindle.....I had like three pages of titles already, so I figured out how to delete the things I was done with, to clean things up.....Monday I can go to the physical library, as opposed to the virtual one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment