Thursday, February 16, 2012

aches and pains

yesterday my left heel was hurting.....this morning my right wrist is aching....they say the roads get in bad shape because they freeze and then thaw and the asphalt breaks up.....I think this roller-coaster weather we've been having is freezing my poor old bones and joints and then thawing them out again and my body breaks up.....it's raining this morning, so I drove over and got my newspaper.....and it had a Macy's ad in it that had one of those damn perfume samples in it so my newspaper stank and gave me a headache.....those things should be outlawed.....Laurens high school is in AAAA, and they lost their play-off game last night.....twisting my wrist, it is making grinding noises.....heck, I'm probably getting carpal tunnel in my guitar picking hand.....I fell asleep on the sofa during the evening news after supper....stuffed with really good tacos....I remembered to buy a head of garlic, but forgot to put any in the meat when I was cooking it.....but I still have half the meat to cook another day, so I can put some garlic in that half, if I can remember .....garlic is good for your memory, if you can get it into yourself in the first place.....I got the gas bill yesterday, roughly 40% less than the same billing cycle last year.....the Gas Authority said in the Chronicle that their revenues so far this Winter are a half million less than last Winter.....the neighbor dogs are barking.....might be the water and electric meter reader....'bout time for him I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment