Thursday, February 23, 2012

after midnight

about 12:20.....thunder storm woke me up.....lots of lightning, and then about 10 minutes of powerful wind and driving rain....and then it got quiet and I went back to sleep.....57F on the early walk, 100% humidity.....calm.....I used "House-Autry Southern Baked Chicken Bake" on the wings in the oven.....says on the box it's the choice of southern cooks since 1812, or something like that....pretty good.....maybe this afternoon I'll do the pork sirloin, with potato wedges and some of the mixed veggies from the freezer....the stir-fry veggies.....can just nuke 'em and called them steamed.....it's all in the presentation.....that's true in the kitchen, and in life in general....they say 75F this P.M. .....I'll believe that when I see it....right now it's still trying to burn off some fog and low clouds......watched an old Alan Ladd movie last night, those are usually good, in a predictable sort of way....you know he will always win in the end.....I got a free kindle book about expeditions looking for the North-West Passage, and similar wilderness tales.....no mail yesterday.....that utility bill should be coming any day now.....and then I'll be done with bills until next month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment