Friday, February 24, 2012

66F this morning

the paper says 31% chance of rain in Laurens County today......clouded over right now.....did the pork sirloin in the iron skillet, and it came out tasty and tender.....there's plenty of it left, so today I'll make carnitas tacos and pintos.....I have some cilantro left, and half a spanish onion.....can have a salad too I suppose.....I have whole wheat for lunch sandwiches this week, lots of swiss cheese left......I can finish off the pimento-pickle loaf and then start in on some really thin sliced Southern Home cooked ham.....after the news yesterday I watched old science-fiction shows and then read a fantasy novel until bedtime.....it rained just a little towards dawn, but it wasn't a thunder storm like the night before.....the weatherman had predicted another such storm, but it must have missed Clinton......so I didn't even need a jacket for the daybreak walk, for the first time in a long time.....

1 comment:

  1. I guess Thursday night tornadoes touched down near Aiken....

    ReplyDelete