Tuesday, February 7, 2012

turned fairly nice

by the afternoon......the park walk was comfortable enough after lunch.....the Tuesday grocery ads didn't have anything to inspire me.....don't know what I'll look for in the morning at the store....bags of shrimp are on sale....and there were two pages of sweets for Valentine's Day.....fatten up your Valentine.....maybe I'll figure out some Chinese dish with shrimp....I've done shrimp and grits every way I can think of already.....though the pimento cheese shrimp and grits was pretty good last time I fixed that....hmmm....the store brand mixed nuts are on sale too....maybe they can go in my snack mix for the week.....with Corn Chex or something.....the Pandora "radio" is kickin' pretty good for some reason....guess I could crank up the Mustang amp and the Special SG and jam along for a bit.....I'm easily amused.....

No comments:

Post a Comment