Friday, February 17, 2012

Reuben egg rolls

on Fridays the Greenville paper has it's Weekend supplement, which tells what bands are playing and special events, etc.....and they have restaurant reviews back near the horoscopes and comics....this week they have a place which besides wings and pints serves "....the signature Reuben eggroll--corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss cheese in a traditional eggroll wrapper, served with Thousand Island dipping sauce ($6)." I had a beefy bean tostado for lunch yesterday.....I might have grilled swiss on rye today.....I don't have any corned beef on hand.....is this a four-day weekend or something? no school busses today, no traffic on Elizabeth.....nobody at the gas station when I bought the paper.....it's hard for me to figure what's a day off and what's not.....the days being all the same to me.....more tacos for supper last night, might vary it tonight with taco salad.....tonight at 7 is when Clinton hosts Wade Hampton in a second play-off basketball game, not sometime next week.....I read the latest Orson Scott Card "Ender" book yesterday....it's not very long.....it was on the New Fiction display as you come in the door at the library Monday....I've got a pretty strange old book of a British aristocrat's memoirs on the kindle right now....one of the free books from Amazon, with the expired copyright.....the fog today should burn off by the afternoon.....Saturday another rain-front is predicted.....it sort of dripped most of the afternoon yesterday, but I did get some walking done earlier on, around lunch-time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment