Saturday, February 18, 2012

a decent avocado

I've never had much luck with BiLo avocados.......they were always bruised so that half of the insides were black and useless.....but this time I found a good one, and had a successful taco salad experience....it wasn't real big, and didn't exactly have that buttery-nutty Calavo flavor.....but it was good enough....product of Mexico.....my wine this week is product of Argentina....the 5 litre wine-boxes went up two dollars? Damn......35 degrees early on this morning.....the prediction is for around an inch of rain in the Upstate Saturday night and on through Sunday afternoon.....so I'll go walk the park before the afternoon.....or maybe I'll walk the downtown square, sometimes that's my Saturday walk.....I hear a train a'comin'.....otherwise a quiet calm morning, some clouds, no wind.....well, not much wind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment