Saturday, February 4, 2012

raining on and off

so I didn't walk for the paper this morning.....maybe in a while I can get some walking done without getting wet....keep an eye on the radar......I'm low on coffee, so I might go get that sometime today.....watched Lunopolis on Netflix last night.....that's a strange movie....it's one that the program had selected for me, however that works......finished the book about the three kings named Edward, and started one about Alfred of Wessex......the kindle was acting funny, the pages weren't turning like they usually do.....troubleshooting said it might be a low battery.....it did show a low charge, so I plugged my cell phone charger into it.....that's what I've been using, works fine....anyway, when the little light had gone from orange to green the thing was working normally again....I think I'll search on Jasmine again for historical fiction some time today.....the pork chop was a good one, and I have one more like it.....this evening I might make "rice stuff"....with brown rice and sausage, instead of white rice and hamburger.....one more biscuit left too, and a little cornbread.....

No comments:

Post a Comment