Sunday, March 4, 2012

3X4=12

clear, calm, colder.....drier.....low 40's in the morning.....wind might kick up in the afternoon....ran the central heat to take the chill off before breakfast.....rum french toast with ham.....for some reason the coffee pot was fighting with me .....I put in the usual measured 3 cups of water, but only got 2 cups back.....what happened to the other cup? It must have stayed in the grounds somehow, is all I can figure......nice crisp fresh air on the early walk, except for the 1/2 block where I was breathing Fabreeze or some kind of dryer anti-static thing whatever they are called....a cling-free chemical agent that is not nice to smell so early on a Sunday morning.....right after eating.....they should be out-lawed, along with perfume samples in the newspaper.....I never use them, and my laundry never clings together.....what's the point? Maybe everything I have is too old and worn-out to have any cling left......I cleaned house some yesterday, and I have leftovers I can just heat up tonight.....so can't think of much I would have to do today.....or even could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment