Tuesday, March 27, 2012

cold wind

so it's a cooler morning than it has been lately....55F when I was out finishing the yard work.....did the back today, took a little over an hour.....the grocery ad in the mail didn't inspire me much.....don't know what I'll get tomorrow shopping.....maybe get things for some kind of stir-fry skillet.....ham is in the ad for Easter I guess.....Easter egg kits were featured on one of those fold-out sidebars.....I finished off the rib-eye last night, and I have either frozen fish or frozen chicken-fried steak things I could do today.....it got up around 80 Monday, but it might not get out of the 60s this afternoon.....I watched some movie about a French bank-robber last night that was a sequel to the first movie about him that I'd seen some months ago....and I watched the last Father Ted, so I'll have to find a new off-beat comedy series to watch each evening after the news.....there are plenty of choices, mostly British stuff is what I like.....Don't know what time I'll get back to the house this afternoon.....the services start at two, followed by the burial right there at the church-grounds, and then cousins will be "at the home" after that.....I need to look in the closet shortly and make sure my "good clothes" look decent still.....

1 comment:

  1. got back to Clinton around 4:30....I think I'll just scramble some eggs and make some toast later....don't feel like a regular supper plate of whatever.....probably two and a half of the long central pews full of cousins, etc....at the old brick church, established 1807.....had a piece of pound cake and some sweet tea afterwards from the church ladies, maybe that's why I'm not too hungry....very nice simple service....the weather turned beautiful that time in the afternoon....

    ReplyDelete