Thursday, March 29, 2012

got into the 80s

Wednesday.....61 and fair here now.....the grocery store was still messed up when I went there, people moving everything around and making it hard to get up and down the aisles.....and I forgot to get butter, even though I stood there for a moment in the dairy section trying to figure out why I was there.....took a nap after lunch.....a small hamburger with kosher dill pickle chips, mayo, mustard.....steak and avocado fajitas for supper, good deal on decent avocados this week.....Netflix has a "foreign Westerns" category.....I watched one last night that didn't make a whole lot of sense, but had plenty of six-guns, etc.....and I watched a Star Trek episode where the "away team" ends up fighting aliens in a cave again.....they seem to end up in caves a lot.....probably because they have a set that looks like a cave and they like to re-use it for production budget purposes.....probably paid for itself over the years.....I'll try an avocado burger for lunch today.....time to go walk around the park I suppose.....

1 comment:

  1. I usually leave pandora on for hours, but this afternoon it locked up and just stayed silent and I wouldn't reset.....so I went ahead and clicked five bucks to mog for a month....and can't figure out how to get it to work....it will play a whole bunch of albums in a row like they were stacked up on a record changer, but the "radio" function by genre or by feeding in groups ....I haven't figured out yet....oh well, something to do....or something to frustrate .....

    ReplyDelete