Saturday, March 24, 2012

severe weather expected for Laurens County

so Little League opening day is cancelled....games will start Monday instead.....couple of heavy rain-storms last night....I stayed up 'til after midnight watching NCAA basketball.....more of that this afternoon and evening.....stopped raining so I could go for my early walk, but I don't know about more walking today....we'll see.....them ribs came out really good, enough leftover for another supper and maybe a lunch.....tonight I can have either fish or rib-eye......didn't get any mail yesterday.....the day before that was just the City utility bill.....so that takes care of all the bills for another month.....this Macbook might be wearing out, the screen has a short in it when you open and close it, so I've been leaving it open once I get it to a spot where it works.....and the hard drive is making a clicking noise as it goes around.....a new one is $1200.....or the new iPad is $500 for the cheapest version.....do I need a Macbook Pro, or will the iPad do everything I usually do.....which is just internet really.....e-mail, weather, blog, facebook, banking & bills......that's about it.....I think the iPad comes with Skype, and face-time....no hard drive to worry about, no lid to wear out.....maybe for my birthday in a few weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment