Friday, March 30, 2012

an eastern western

I think it was set in Thailand.....english subtitles.....another flick from the foreign western category.....a really strange look to that movie, like everybody involved in it had taken exotic drugs.....Tears of the Black Tiger.....or something like that......so this morning it's pretty nice out, clear with a little breeze.....70% chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.....got into the 80s yesterday and might again today.....I fixed chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes, cut green beans, country gravy.....today can be more steak-and- avocado fajitas I guess.....with bell pepper, onion, garlic, sour cream, salsa.....it was warm enough for shorts and sandals walking for the paper as the sun was coming up....I think it's Spring Break next week for the school district.....my snack mix this week is Chex brand, 'cause they had that two bags for four dollars.....which isn't a bad deal.....I have one Megamillions ticket.....

No comments:

Post a Comment