Saturday, March 3, 2012

tornado watch and warning

The county was under tornado watch when I went to bed around 10:30.....I woke up at 4 AM or so with what sounded like another thunder and hail episode going on like the morning before.....and the tornado warning siren went off after a while, so I got up and looked on the laptop to see if there was really anything headed right at Clinton.....there wasn't.....the warning was cancelled at 4:41.....I went back to bed.....if a tornado is going to take the roof right off a house, I don't know what you can do about it anyway, warning or no warning......after looking at some cooking site recipes, I used cabbage in the curried pork dish, with rice noodles.....so the pork sirloin is all gone finally.....today I can either have leftover corned beef and cabbage, or a piece of rib-eye with squash and macaroni salad sides.....it's still raining, and looks like it might be coming and going on into the afternoon.....it was 70F in the kitchen at breakfast, haven't had to use any heat lately.....it was raining too much to walk for the paper....don't know if I'll get any walking done today the way things look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment