Tuesday, March 13, 2012

storm drain continued

this morning the City crew was digging a ditch along Academy next to the apartments....it looks like there is going to be a vault under the new parking lot that will drain into the system for the mill village....which I guess flows eventually to the creek below mill hill.....it's back to warm and damp today, a switch from the cold and dry .....and the paper had an article about how the next two weeks are going to be more like May than March.....temps 35 degrees above normal ......so the dang weeds will grow back faster I suppose.....the oak tree out front looks like it's getting ready to release pollen.....and the pecan trees out back are starting to bud too.....the City truck came by while I was reading the paper and picked up my yard waste pile off the curb....that service is included in the utility bill.....the bratwurst and brown rice casserole worked.....made with roasted garlic alfredo sauce....and diced up garlic and onion done in olive oil along with the sausage chunks.....plenty of leftovers.....I steamed some crook-necked squash as the side.....it was 57F on my early walk, and I guess I'll head out the door here in a few minutes and go over by the mill as usual.....

No comments:

Post a Comment