Saturday, March 10, 2012

wind 10 mph ENE

for a windchill of 39F.....so we are back to the clear and cold thing today, instead of the warm and damp thing like yesterday......will little breaded shrimp re-heat decently in the microwave? I didn't eat them all with the grits and slaw last night.....so some are in a container in the fridge....I think my coffee-maker might be on it's last legs....it's making a funny noise....I got the thing for 12 bucks as I recall.....maybe 12 years ago.....I like it because it's small and compact....can probably find something similar in Walmart or Fred's.......but I want something with just a switch on it, not some damn programable contraption that has to be re-set every time it loses power.....it does not need to tell me the time of day.....it does not have to be "automatic"......can I still find such a thing? Anything with a little screen on it is nothing but trouble.....mumble grumble.....I've noticed lately that some of the guitar amplifier brands are touting the "traditional interface" on some new products.....all knobs to twist, no damn little menu screens or programming to do.....I must not be the only one.....anyway, probably be a hot-dog and corn-chips for lunch.....I still have more chicken-fried steak fixings.....that slaw was easy....finely diced cabbage, raisins, and ranch dressing.....I could have the last little bit of that at lunch with a dog I suppose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment