Sunday, March 18, 2012

rainbows & a sun shower

see below for the rainbow yesterday afternoon.....and Sunday morning just after sunrise while I was walking to get the newspaper, there was a line of showers coming from the West so the sun low in the East threw up a very well defined double rainbow over the town....I didn't have a camera with me.....the line of showers caught up with me on the way back, even though I was walking in the sun still.....I had taken my windbreaker/raincoat 'cause I'd looked at the radar before I left the house, so the little bit of rain didn't bother me.....ham-on-rye french toast for breakfast....lunch might be brat on rye again like Saturday....unless I go out and get a hamburger....something I haven't done in months.....haven't done this year anyway....blame Nick and Dan for that, they were talking about going out for hamburgers yesterday on the video call we do.....well, now I'm going to read the Sunday paper.....the showers have already gone past....but there's a chance of more later.....since it's projected to get up to the 80s again later, it might get muggy in the afternoon.....

1 comment:

  1. well Nick and Dan talking about going and getting Big Kahuna Burgers once a week in Goleta or where ever it is put the bee in my bonnet about going and getting a burger myself .....so I went over and got a Big Mac meal.....$5.88 ? I had just about finished when I started getting a stomach ache.....I guess my digestion can't handle that much fat and whatever all at once anymore....

    ReplyDelete