Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fogged in

but it's a warm fog.....might get up to 80 today.....I made shrimp and hash-browns last night....with sweet onion....and an egg poached in the middle with cajun sauce on it....an iron skillet meal.....with rye toast and marmalade.....now I've got to go grocery shopping again .....I already did my Irish meals for the month earlier on....corned-beef, bangers, etc.....so don't know what I'm looking for today.....O.J. and tea bags for a couple of things.....maybe get a cooked deli chicken, those are easy and are marked down a little this week, according to the ad that came in the mail Tuesday.....it stayed warm last night.....I sat out on the porch some around 10, before bed......finished a thick library book, didn't watch any movie.....time hasn't changed yet in Europe, so my overseas news is off by an hour this week.....so I watched Father Ted before BBC, instead of after....when I run out of Father Ted, it looks like there's a slew of other strange Brit humor shows to check out, helpfully selected for me by the Netflix computer.....I spent some time yesterday getting the browser in the kindle to work.....it's tricky, but you can do e-mail and facebook on the little screen.....it's easier if you just turn off the graphics, they don't work very well anyway.....but in a computer crash emergency you could use the device to get online...as long as you have a wi-fi signal you can use....well, off grocery shopping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment