Monday, March 12, 2012

monday morning

and it wasn't raining so I went ahead and tackled some yard clean-up.....took a pile of fallen branches and sticks out to the curb, to get them off the lawn so I could run the mower.....the grass wasn't that high, but taller weeds with flowers were sticking up and looking unkempt....knocked that stuff down anyway.....took 'til almost 11.....and then I ran the shower as hot as I could stand it on my lower back.....to try to keep it from getting stiff and painful after all that twisting and bending, etc.....think that's working, along with Max Freeze.....so I can have a hot-dog for lunch I suppose, and this evening either make that casserole I've been talking about, or have sausage, eggs, hash-browns, toast with marmalade......have to decide before it's time to start a casserole.....Academy St. was blocked off at Elizabeth early on when I went for the paper, a City crew was out working on that drain project some more.....they put a new drain point in up near the apartments.....and it looked like maybe they were prepping for some new pavement near the entrance to the complex....we'll see.....that's big excitement around here, anybody doing anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment