Friday, March 16, 2012

were some clouds

around sunrise, but it's mostly blue skies now....I walked the park, and then vacuumed, swept, and scrubbed up some in the bathroom and kitchen.....got a couple of windows open....it was 85F Thursday, but it might not get that high again today.....didn't see any school busses this morning on my newspaper walk, so maybe this is the 4 day weekend they are taking because they didn't use the snow days this year.....I got a Guitar Player, that was all the mail ......hasn't come yet today.....for supper today I have some choices.....but will probably just finish off the casserole, get that out of the fridge......Spring is next Tuesday? beautiful outside right now on the front porch.....the bats were out last night....I guess now there are more bugs for them to eat, with the changing season....no fireflies yet.....after that one day I haven't seen anybody working much on cleaning up the place next door.....one guy did saw some branches off the tree at the back of the house, but then I think his chain-saw failed, 'cause he fiddled around with it for a while after it stalled and then just left and didn't come back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment