Monday, March 26, 2012

perfect morning

for weed-eating? That's what I been doing anyway....blues skies and a nice breeze, temperate conditions....so that took 'til 10:30....to get the front and part of the sides done.....next morning I'll get to the rest I hope.....trimmer and mower work.....what do realtors call it.....the street presentation looks OK now.....if you photo-shopped out the abandoned house to the left.....put a rose garden in there instead.....well, Aunt Becky's obit was in The Greenville News today.....services at 2:00 Tuesday out at the Beaverdam Baptist .....real close to the home I believe....I know how to get there anyway, went right by yesterday on the way to pick up Uncle Ed.....I've got maybe the last of the chicken salad for a lunch sandwich today....and a piece of rib-eye and rice pilaf and cut green beans I guess for Monday supper....I need to remember to dice up some garlic for the steak, ' cause I believe there's most of a head of garlic up there in the cupboard that I should be using for something before I forget ......

No comments:

Post a Comment