Saturday, March 17, 2012

puddles

I guess it rained overnight....didn't wake me up.....on the radar there's a storm front over near Athens that might head this way later this morning.....finished off the casserole last night, probably have bbq chicken and potato salad this evening.....hot dogs are all gone, so lunch might be grilled swiss on rye.....maybe with some bratwurst on it too, still have one of those.....from where I sit looking out my living room window I can see the backyard next door, and also the next backyard beyond that.....there for the last 3 years two border collies were running back and forth almost constantly.....maybe they stopped after dark, I don't know....at any rate, the dogs are gone now.....I think the grandfather who owns that house has a farm somewhere....maybe the dogs went there ....that's just my speculation, since I saw him in the neighborhood the other day....the travel trailer that had always been there is gone too....maybe the dogs are on vacation....the pollen index has been something like 10.2 out of 12.....what with the oak pollen and the overnight rain, the gutters downtown are stained green....for St. Patrick's?

No comments:

Post a Comment