Thursday, March 15, 2012

going to get hot

into the 80s in the afternoon? yesterday after the park walk I got out blue-jean shorts and sat barefoot on the porch ......watched the folks going by for 2nd Weds. at the food bank on the corner....that's USDA food day, always a crowd....you can sit out and watch the near missies that happen with cars parked on both sides of the street, effectively making it into a one-lane road......finished reading the stories for the month in Fantasy and Science Fiction.....I guess it will be worth the $0.99, several thought-provoking scifi ideas in the first issue I read anyway.....I heated up casserole and lima beans for supper....today I can have cold chicken and potato salad....I still have two hotdogs left.....I got more bbq corn chips and more store-brand chex mix for this week.....I have Empire apples, which are good and crunchy.....my library books are due Monday.....it looks like some of the Big Dance is on CBS, so maybe I can catch some basketball games over the next couple weeks.....I get a CBS feed as a .2 on an Upstate UHF channel.....most of the time....unless there's thunderstorms.....20% chance of showers or thunderstorms tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment