Thursday, March 22, 2012

blanket of fog

and a 61 degree temp at sunrise.....I went over to Laurens and Walmart.....got another pair of river-runner type walking sandals for this Summer....I go through a pair every year....wear out the left toe and the right heel with my lopsided stride.....but they are only $16, so that's no biggie....and they are really comfortable while they last....I got more Blue Goo too, they were out of it on the shelf last time I was over there.....so tonight I'll fix breaded fish fillet, rice pilaf, and cob corn.....I'll add a little extra curry powder to the Zatarain's package.....I have both tartar sauce and cocktail sauce for the fish.....I got the cheapest BBQ sauce they had in Walmart, on my theory that the cheapest is usually the best.....or good enough at any rate....that's for St. Louis style ribs sometime over the weekend.....so I'll go walk the park with my new foot-gear in a bit.....T-shirt and denim shorts conditions looks like.....chance of thunderstorms later in the day....looked like a threat of that a couple times yesterday, but didn't actually get any rain here, it stayed mostly in the low-country.....

1 comment:

  1. the rain got here around 2:30 in the afternoon.....really dumped for half an hour....washed most of the pollen off the Jeep, and out of the air....

    ReplyDelete