Wednesday, March 7, 2012

cloudy, cold

mid-40s.....some chance of rain later.....they were working at putting in a new storm drain vault this morning when I came back along Academy.....looked like the same contractor who is doing the parking lots, not City workers.....since there was no snow this year, they are giving the snow days to the schools as a 4 day weekend and an extra day of Spring Break.....that's in Greenville County anyway, don't know if they will do that here in District 56......the days are already set aside so they have to use them up? whatever.......the kids are coming to SC the first week in June, is the plan anyway.....maybe I can get Spring cleaning done by then.....I made a grocery list, so I can be a little more organized in the store than the last few trips.....the ad yesterday had shampoo and drain cleaner offered two-for-one, and those are two things I'm out of....so that works for me....might as well go right now and do the shopping.....

1 comment:

  1. chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, peas for Wednesday supper.....almost every item I bought today was something from the sales flyer, so I got off relatively cheap this week.....

    ReplyDelete