Thursday, March 8, 2012

onion gravy

I'm going to have to remember how I made that last time.....for bangers-and-mash.....onion gravy is traditional, if you are having gravy on it.....the instructions might be on the onion soup packet....made "country gravy" last night for the chicken fried steak.....maybe gravy meals aren't good for you.....I don't use animal fat though, I use olive oil.....it's sort of gravy looking weather.....clouded over, chance of drizzle in the morning.....the weather lady yesterday had a graphic showing how there's two layers of clouds right now....lower level clouds coming up from the low-country, and high level clouds streaming down from the mountains....so not much sunshine reaching the ground.....I wonder if that big solar storm will mess up feeds from overseas, like BBC or whatever.....I think that can happen.....well, mid-50s so walking can get done today.....and I might go over to Walmart, just because it's easy to find things in there.....got gasoline the other day.....doesn't really use much to run over to Laurens....I paid $3.41 for regular, with my Bi-Lo Fuel Perks.....poured some Marvel Mystery Oil in there too.....that Shell station near the grocery store where you can get the Perks discount changed hands a while back, and the new people run everything as a credit card instead of debit....the debit buttons don't even work....and then they must not run their credit card batch every day, because a charge there won't show up on my bank account until four or five days after I was there....confuses me some times, wondering if the dang thing ran correctly....oh well, I'm sure it will hit me sooner or later.....I had a hot dog with onion and a pepper for lunch Wednesday....probably be the same thing today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment