Friday, March 9, 2012

big mess

the rain overnight washed a lot of yellow mud across the street there near the church where they tore out the sidewalk and dug up dirt putting in new storm drains....and I drove to get the paper 'cause it was still raining then and so now my Jeep looks like I live on a dirt road....yellow mud splashed up the sides.....and now it's not coming down hard enough to wash it off....I might take it over to the coin-wash.....it needs that anyway, probably been a year or so since the last time it got washed.....I'm lazy, what else can I say......I forgot Clemson basketball was on in the ACC thing last night on a local channel.....so I missed seeing them exit in their first game....oh well, guess I really didn't want to watch that anyway.....I still have some corned beef left, so I can make grilled corn beef and swiss on rye for lunch, as a variation from hot dogs.....Friday supper might be shrimp and grits? From looking at the regional radar, I think the biggest part of today's rain is about finished here......every rainy day helps some, but the cattlemen are already worried about another drought year with not enough water to grow feed....what ya goin' ta do when the well runs dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment