Thursday, March 1, 2012

rain in the middle of the night

but the severe weather that was on the evening news didn't get to Clinton.....no tornado warnings....64F and cloudy here now......chance of rain again tonight......I've got the corned beef brisket in the slow cooker.....I read the first book in a trilogy, and found out from the library website that they don't have the other two books as e-books, but they do have hard copies over at the main branch in Laurens....so I'm going to drive over there and see if I can find them ......I don't think I need anything at Walmart while I'm over in that direction, found pretty much all I was looking for at the grocery store yesterday......I think I remember how to get to the library over there, I went there a few years ago once.....I ate plenty of shrimp last night, have squash leftover for other suppers.....can have a little macaroni salad with lunches too, so it gets used up in a timely fashion....

1 comment:

  1. put just a little curry powder on the mac salad....kick it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete