Sunday, March 11, 2012

frost warning 'til 10 this morning

Next time I drive anywhere I'll need to change the dashboard clock, or I'll become confused.....I'm glad the computer and cell phone change themselves, 'cause I wouldn't know how to do it.....enough mashed potatoes and peas and onion gravy left for bangers-and-mash for supper today, and then I have stuff for a casserole for Monday and maybe Tuesday......watched part of some college basketball game yesterday, but couldn't really get into it.....they lost me at the commercials.....sunny and clear enough outside right now, still 35F windchill.....SC Lt. Governor resigned in disgrace when convicted of multiple campaign finance violations.....his excuse was that the laws were too complicated for him to understand...(?)........I was wondering what else you can do with kindle, so I looked at the magazines.....and am doing a 14 day free trial of Fantasy & Science Fiction......that's one of the magazines I used to read back in the 60s.....it's only ninety-nine cents a month from Amazon.....the first story I read was good.....some of the free books they have on kindle are worth every penny.....Sunday mornings I play a Kinks station on Pandora, and you get a good mix of Beatles in there too with other British first invasion like the Hollies, etc.....I used the Roku to watch Dan play the banjo yesterday afternoon.....huge strides in entertainment technology continue unabated.....


No comments:

Post a Comment