Tuesday, April 24, 2012

30s again this morning

that "nor'easter" has made for a two day cold snap around here....and I was feeling it in my bones when I got up this morning.....maybe the yard work yesterday had something to do with that....I may or may not get the back yard done today.....there's a couple of things I need at some store today, so I'll make a Tuesday shopping trip...but do my groceries Wednesday as usual.....force of habit.....I need a flashlight that works, maybe one of the new LED kind.....watched some crazy Japanese movie last night with demons in it, sword-fighting demons of course.....and a new edition of Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine showed up on the kindle, so that's something to read....the first story I started is a good one .....they had the farmers on the evening news, talking about the weather damage to berry crops....my pork roast dinners are all gone now, but there's still some meat left for sandwiches.....I left the electric heater on in the bedroom during the night, kept the chill off pretty well without turning on the central heat.....the warm and moist pattern should come back soon for a few days, but today the cold dry windy conditions have us under a wildfire watch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment